Saturday, October 8, 2011

**i want to give you the finger**1999-today**

.
.
.....my business cards.... 
.
.
..1st two images - the original - Dec 1999.. 
...........my thumb.... 
...........name rank and serial number....

.
.
.
.
....CLICK any picture for a larger view....
.
.
 ...........next 2 images - second iteration - trigger finger....

.
.
.
.
.
 ...........next 6 images - my shooting finger....
...........model produced yesterday....
...........green one is the first casting....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
...........images below - 1st image is the latest model....
............................................my shooting finger....
.........then the production process follows................
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..I have three blogs..
..the others are..
..
.. http://moremud.blogspot.com/ ..
..people places and things..
..

..and..
..
.. hannibalpianta.blogspot.. 
.
.
..this blog is battlead.blogspot.. 
..things I make..
.

.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers